2017年9月1日金曜日

Day 4 - I forgot to write this! Ups!

Technicaly yesterday, we took a interesting lecture again.
we begin "Quizlet.live" https://quizlet.com/live in the beginning. first of all, we code a pin number which composed of six digit. and after that we (16 people) split into 4 team. all of person in team has different answer so we should corporate each other.
and next we split two teams. Both of them has a role to play someone and have to use phone. so this is real communication training with non-native speaker. that was so fun because if I can't understand what they say, I should check what he say.
After the class, I want conversation activity which can talk with UQ students. I met a student from Indonesia majoring something engineering, I think. He taught me about around UQ and  where is the Japanese Restaulant. It was so-so because so many Japanese come again and they can't speak English fluqently. When I was in Japan, that is okay because I'm also experienced that situation like can't speaking English very well.
on the way to home, I face bus strike because bus drivers wave is not so high. and it's free for some bus to strike company. Unfortunatly, I can't recieve benefit because I'm using almost of all train.
thank you for watching this!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿