2017年9月13日水曜日

Citizenship - 13th sep (17)

Today, I went a class and watch a TV show about last week story. before that we separate 3 groups and everyone have an each role for building canteen in new company. we are important position of company and have to do meeting on a day. our task is making a good decision for company. I play as a human resource director. and that was fun! after that I eat tako bringing from home. I cooked yesterday as well.
I invite my classmate to go antique museum. and then I found interesting thing. that is board think about citizenship. For example, that board say that do you think you are compalsoly go militaly if you want to get citizenship? that was so interesting because Australia is multicultual society and they argue everyday about citizenship. I feel it's very important thing but If I live in Japan, I don't think about it. Deep today! see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿