2017年9月8日金曜日

Day 12 - sport day!

In class today, we did presentation skill which is so useful everytime. and record our voice and recognize when is the wired pronounciasion and where can we improve. and after that we and some of classmate eat lunch together and make new friend mainly from south America. that was so fun and we did one game which called "idiot". we have 4 card each of then. we call around e.g. two of right, one to left!. then we should move that number of card to next person.
point is when someone get same 4 number, we should catch pen in front of us. and one person fault to catch it, they should be written the word "idiot" on somewhere in body.
After that fun game, I and my friend went soccer activity. that was hard to me because I played soccer 4 years ago. everyone play well. mainly Japanese came from ICTE but rest of them from UQ. almost all of them spoke Spanish. I don't know why spanish speaker say well.
finally, My legs cramp up..... so sad but so fun today.
I'll come again!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿