2017年9月27日水曜日

Superdry and Kingsman - 26th Sep (30)

In class, we did clothing marketing. and then Superdry is broadcated. I know that company doing Japanese taste cloth brand but I feel it insult Japanese culture. when I talk to that my teacher, he said "do you know Japanese wearing wired meaning t-shirt?"
and I said I hate them too!
after that I went to law library which is so clean and comfortable place but there is my friend and stranger. and stranger might be chinese but talking about what is Japanese and chinese relationship and history for my friends. but it funny to look at objective view.
After school my classmate invite me to go theater. we choose "Kingsman". theater system is very wired for me because when I took a ticket I can choose seat in advance but here it can't be! also back of area take additional cost. I satisfied with cost of entrance fee but in theater neighbor is huge and I should shrink also seat already taken in good position.
5.5 is so cheap as Australian price!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿