2017年9月18日月曜日

Culture shock! - 18th Sep (22)

I really really surprised today! what a day! okay, I'll explain one by one.
Todays class is special because I meet African who study Agricultual marketing especially they focus on the organic bread and they ask us a question as a bread consumer. I was interested in their mind because UQ support them to build African society to grow up own business.
After that teacher use white board that can touch and flick with no display. that was so fun.
When the class finish, I went to 6 floors to meet manager of UQ blog. it's decided to express my idea from that. in English and in Japanese.
Biggest issue of here is when I in library to make my website, my host mother sent me mail that "could you go to homestay center?"
I don't know why I have to go there but just in case I went there!
Guess what!
person A: Unfortunatly, you should move this Saturday because they have plan to meet their family.
I said
Whaaaat? Could you say again?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿