2017年10月31日火曜日

Which choice do you take? - Oct 31th (65)

Today, I can back to home earlier than usual so I run around my home area and train by muscle machine. that was so tough because it's long time no training before.

On the way to home, one car overtake me and there is one little girl sums up to cheer me up and smile for me! I can't forget that smile and sums up. and i decided to trail Mt coo-tha even if I have already been tiring.
I can trail to outlook just in case because her smile reminds me cheering up many times.

but when I down to mountain, other car overtake me and shout loudly besides me. I was scared and shrink at the moment. there is few young girl student in there and laugh at me. That was also shocked for me.

But I realized that Today two big event happened to me but I would prefer good one because I wanna be happy. that memory has to be overcome last one.

If you were me, which choice do you take?
good memory or bad memory?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿