2017年10月5日木曜日

Go to Rotorua! - Oct 2nd (36)

On the morning, Auckland temperature is so cold.
I wanted to try hitchhike and ask convinience shop staff "Do you know place and hitchhike?"
He said "what was that? what is hitchhiking?" then he show me information centre and information centre people said "you have to go city first, then you can do hitchhike".
but NZ transport fee is crazy expensive from airport to city I have to pay $18. but even if I pay, I can't do hitchhiking because there is no good place to hitchhike.
After 3hours, I give up because no one can look me and raining and I have only 4 days. then I use bus to go Rotorua, but that takes 4 hours. Oh, so frustrated.
when I get to Rotorua, there is beautiful garden and hot spring. and finally I met my female friend and she take me around in New Zealand.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿