2017年10月5日木曜日

Rude people in Maccas - Oct 4th (38)

When I get to Auckland, time was 6pm.
I want to escape from cold, then I went to Maccas (Mcdonalds in NZ and AU).
when I eat hamburger, wired men come in front of me and he said could you buy me one hamburger combo?
then I said that "I'm sorry" but he don't give up otherwise he said "do you spend money for yourself?"
but I answer "how about you?" but he didn't answer.
I know what he want to try to say because I used to do hitchhiking and I wanted to help people suffering.
then I decided to buy something for him.

But

when I ask information about Auckland, he answered 
"are you asking me?" with burp. even I treat him, he was not polite. so rude.
then I tend  not to like Auckland itself.

Buy Auckland, I might not come back here because of him. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿