2017年10月15日日曜日

Catalona and education,Trivia- Oct 10th (44)

Today starts new class, which is EAP English for Academic purpose and teacher I already know because last session he is in charge of our class. Everyone is clever as they talk grammer is clear and once they speak, they make sentence longer.

After break time, one guys from balucerona spoke us about calaruna independent election. he voted before he come and tell us why catalunan anger to Spain government. he said they treat us not as good as Spanish and tax used for Spanish and not for catalunan. I was impressed because he have strong opinion for government and I don't know these situation seriously.
Also in class topic is education. I was really surprised Japanese have good education than other country generally but Singapore is vest now. Patent and science is really good. I don't know that I'm really happy with that. 

After noon I went to play trivia at bar. My host mother invite me for that and I was glad to going that because It's my first time to do that but actually this is not easy. Especially, speaker is "True Blue Aussie" and I can't unederstand so much but that was fun cuz I answer some question and that was correct.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿