2017年8月28日月曜日

language school day 1

Today, I have a several things to happened to me. I don't know this is the normal things in Australia but I can say today is the strange day ever.
First of all, I went to gathering place which they said but I can hear only Japanese. Wait for me. Am I dreaming? Is this Japan?
Of course not. Reception said that this is the vacation therefore so many Japanese come here.
I freaked out because I thought there are few Japanese and so many foreigner.
then, I turned out my head to accept this situation and tend not to talk Japanese as much as possible.
And more, I haven't seen that kind of test for my life that test reading is using school guide book. they give me a test and guide to campus. what a surprise!
I like them.
Anyway, I'm so tired today.
Good night!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿